Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Brittany

Well March is like the Birthday month for my family.
Last week on the 18th was Britt's birthday! I can't believe you are 24 that is weird.
I got her a card, some perfume, and I found one of our favorite movies we used to watch on Disney. It's called Teen Witch. I am so happy I found it!
Britt I wanted to tell you how awesome you are! You deserve a good tribute for your birthday!
24 Reasons why Brittany my sister is awesome ( in the good awesome way)
1.Your are the oldest, therefore you have the awesome role of being my older sister. I have the best big sister in the world. She is sorta like my mom. She just has that awesome ability.
2.How nurturing you are to anyone.
3.Your PEACE making abilities. (Peacemaker[☮])
 4. For never judging me and always loving me! ALWAYS!
5. The example you are to me & everyone else.
6. Your gift of patience.( Especially with me)
7. You amazing singing talent! (You did amazing in church today)
8. All of our good talks. You always have the right words to help me with.
9. That we are best friends. Me you and Adds. How awesome is it to have your sisters as your besties?(Like you said in church today, sistership,sistership)
10. Our inside jokes.(Too many of them to name)
11. Your voice impressions. (Mrs. C)
12. Your love of the gospel.
13. Your ability to server others so well.
14. Your amazing athletic abilities! I love playing sports with you.(We like sports and we don't care who knows.)
15. Your amazing ABS. No homo.(P90x)
16. How you build everyone up.
17. Your positivness.
18.Our late night talks.
19.Everything you've done for me for the past 20 years. Especially the last two. What would I do without you here?
20.Sharing a closet with you.
21. Your strength.
22.All the life lessons you teach me daily.
23.All the memories we've made and I am so excited to make for
24.Lastly you Britt!
I love you so much sister! Thanks for everything Britt!
I honestly don't know what I would ever do without you! Thanks for everything! I hope you had an amazing Birthday!
LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BiRTHDAY!
LOVE YA!

1 comment:

A Little bit of Sparks said...

thanks tori! It was a great b-day! Love you so much!