Wednesday, March 10, 2010

He's THREEEEE


Dylan, my adorable favorite cousin had his 3rd Brithday on Monday.
I know I am a few days late, but better late than never right.
I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BiRTHDAY DEEKERS!
You are the cutest guy in the whole world.
I love your laugh!
I love how sweet you are!
I miss not seeing you as often.
You are so funny and so cute!
I can't believe you are 3 already! It's been so much fun to watch you grow up!
I still remember the day you were born!
Thanks for being a part of my life! I hope we keep growing close together!
Thanks for being my little Deekers! 
Happy Brithday Dil!
(Sorry I stole some pictures from you Melissa)






3 comments:

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Oh how cute tori! I love you too Dyl!

The Barclay Family said...

How nice of you Tor! Dylan's favorite thing is to see pictures of himself on the computer. He loves you so much too!!! (So do we:) Looking forward to seeing you next week!!!!

Diane and Jerry said...

What a cute post, Tori! Can't wait to see you! Love ya!