Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Fasha

So I know I am a few days late but my dad turned the BiG 5-0- on monday!
I just wanted to wish him a big HAPPY 50th BiRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Fasha! I love you so much!
I am going to try and come up with 50 reasons why I love my dadddy!
In no specific order at all...
1. Your testimony of the gospel
2. How you can do any job at all.
3. Your hard work ethics.
4. Your love for us.
5. Never giving up on me, even when things have been rough.
6. Your sense of humor.
7. How you nurture us.
8. The confidence you give your girls.
9. The life lessons you teach us.
10. How we can joke around all the time
11. How you always "made us do or try everything, we thought you were such a butt"
12. Your singing talent
13. The ability you have to teach so amazing!
14. Your priesthood and how you hold it worthy.
15. The love and respect you have of Mom.
16. Your BIG CHRISTENSEN nose!
17. How family is so important to you.
18. You are so easy to talk to.
19. For always supporting me no matter what.
20. How you can manage and juggle everything so well in your life.
21. Always helping me with sports.
22. Raising three amazing girls.
23. Teaching us to be the better person.
24.Being the only man in the house.
25. Putting up with us girls.
26. Supporting me financially.
27. Always making sure we have more than enough of what we deserve.
28. Your smile :)
29. The example you are to EVERYONE!
30. All your awesome life stories.
31. The love of the gospel you have.
32. You are very unselfish
33. Always putting others before yourself.
34. Making sure your girls are more than well enough taken care of.
35. Putting up with me for the past 20 years. ( I don't know how you have done it)
36.Your bluntness.
37. Your honesty.
38. Teaching me how hard work pays off.
39.Waking up early to help me with sports.
40.Your patience.
41.All your many talents.
42.All the money you spend on us.
43.Your strength.
44. The many roles you play in our family
45. Your leadership abilities
46. Your friendly bubbly personality
47. Always getting more than enough of food.
48.How you help anyone with anything , no matter what it is.
49. How you taught me how to do laundry
50. YOU!
I am who I am today and I am trying to better myself daily because of you dad! You have been through so much and I admire you because of it. I can't even thank you enough for being the best dad in the world! I appreciate you so much! I am so glad you are in Kingman with mom and Addie, and that you found what you love to do. You are amazing at everything you do. You've helped me so much with everything especially in this past year and I am so thankful for it. Our relationship has grown so much more! There is so much more I could say about you! Thanks for being my dad! I love you so much!
\
 

HAPPY BiRTHDAY!



2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Cute post Tor! We were talking about your dad this morning at our meeting at work, and Marie said that the "whole valley misses Jeff"!

TORi said...

Thanks Melissa! How could you not miss him! I know I do! I told him Happy Birthday for you!