Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just a few things :)

I've been keeping busy with work and school.
I have spring break this next week at school. I am so excited to relax and work for a bit.
I work full time now at the Preschool and I am loving it!
I am also looking forward to going up to Richfield this next weekend.
My cute little sister got asked to prom up there. Britt and I are going up! We are so excited to see all of our family and especially what Chad and Aubs have done to the house!
Here is a few stuff that I have been up to lately!

(Being bored painting toes, Me & Jade)

Brianna came down last week! I was SO happy to see her and hang out with her for a bit! Went to her cousins wedding and also say Alice In Wonderland! I LOVED IT!!!! But I wouldn't take my kids to it, its kinda scary. But its a Tim Burton film as well.

I had tons of fun with her! Thanks Bri!
Last night I had a fun girls night with some girls I used to work with. We had our own little Mary Kay party! 
It was also my very first Mary Kay party I'd ever been to!
It was so much fun!
If anyone is looking for a Mary Kay lady, I know someone who is AMAZiNG who would LOVE to help you out! Just ask me for her number and I'll give it to you! It was so much fun to get together with some of the good friends I've made down here. We talked, ate, beautified ourselves, looked at picture,s played some guitar hero, and just had an amazing time! Thanks again Kelli!

Cleaning up our faces and trying the MK stuff!
Kelli, don't we look homeless? haha :)









Kelli strutting her stuff! Showing us the new Bella scent! MMM it smells soo good!




The amazing pizza Kelli made for us. This was like my third peice! MMM!
Kelli's last bite!
Dallas Jammin out
Talking and Rocking!
A picture to end the night with! Thanks girls! Lets do it again! :)

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

I'm so glad you are having fun down in STG! We are SO excited to see you and Brit next weekend, and Addie tomorrow! :)

Kelli said...

Yes we need to do it again! That was fun! :) Now none of us look homeless! Next time: Wing Stop! :)